MBBS, MD, MRCP, FRCP(Edinburgh)
|Specialty||:||Consultant Endocrinologist & Diabetologist|
Dr. Subir Ray is a Consultant in Endocrinology practicing at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata, a 350-bedded super specialty tertiary care center. He brings to Apollo his vast experience of 17 years wherein his quality of care and professionalism have always been of utmost importance, and have brought him much respect.
Dr. Ray has 17 years of experience in treating endocrine and related ailments.
- MRCP (UK)
- FRCP (Edinburgh)
- Specialist Certificate in Endocrinology & Diabetes (Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK)
- ALS (Advanced Life Support Skills)- Certificate holder from Resuscitation Council,
- UK Pseudoaneurysm of gastroduodenal artery associated with mitral valve prolapse presenting as haemobilia.
- Percutaneous Aspiration Sclerotherapy of Adrenal Cyst.
- Whirlpool Sign’-A diagnostic computed tomography findings in malrotation of midgut.
- Management of post peritoneal dialysis giant SUBDIAPHRAGMATIC abscess by percutaneous drainage.